Last Updated on
Today is my 31st birthday. We are celebrating by enjoying our Spring Break trip to Florida. Since it’s my birthday, I thought I’d tell you a bit more about myself – that you may or may not know. Last year, I wrote a list of 25 things about me and followed it up with 25 more things about me. Many blogs have a list of 100 things about them so I’m slowly working up to that. Here’s the latest additions to my list.
- The Pioneer Woman (aka Ree Drummond) is my new cooking inspiration.
- Edie at Life in Grace is my Lutheran blogging inspiration.
- Money Saving Mom (aka Crystal Paine) is my frugal inspiration
- I have a fascination with wreaths. I love looking at them, making them, and displaying them.
- I had a childhood dream of being an Olympic gymnast…despite the fact that I can’t even turn a cartwheel.
- I love to cook and bake. Anything. I do.
- I like watching Dancing with the Stars because I wish I could dance like that.
- One of my favorites author is Lori Wick. It’s too hard to pick only one, but she’s at the top of the list.
- I cry at the Hallmark commercials just as much as I do at the Hallmark movies.
- I recently rediscovered how much I like to eat cauliflower.
- I fulfilled my lifelong dream of seeing a musical on Broadway when I saw Mary Poppins this summer.
- Now, I want to see more musicals on Broadway. Many more.
- My love languages are words of affirmation, followed closely by physical touch.
- Dusting is my least favorite chore.
- I prefer cheesecake over actual cake.
- If I do eat cake, I do so for the frosting. Isn’t that the real reason to eat cake? Give me a homemade chocolate frosting, cream cheese frosting or a good butter cream and I will happily eat cake!
- I am very ticklish.
- Listening to people with accents makes me smile.
- I do not talk with an accent which surprises some people when they found out that I grew up in Texas.
- So far, I have been to four foreign countries – Canada, Mexico, China and Japan.
- In the future, I would like to travel to more foreign countries like England, Germany, Brasil, and Italy.
- Actually, I would travel almost anywhere because I love to travel.
- I am not always so great with directions so I am thankful that my husband is amazing with directions.
- I recently appeared in a commercial promoting our Lutheran Schools. It was quite the experience, and has been fun to be recognized by people who have seen my commercial.
- I have big plans for my 31st year of life – but that seems to be true every year!
There you have it. Now you know 75 things about me. Did you learn something new? 🙂