I’m speaking at our church’s MOPS (Moms of Preschoolers) meeting this morning. I was supposed to do this a couple weeks ago but we had a heavy morning of fog that brought us a fog delay – and canceled MOPS. We’re trying again today! We’re all looking for ways to save money and I know it’s easy to be overwhelmed with all the information out there. I’m going to try and provide helpful information and strategies for these fellow moms.
Since I’m speaking with these ladies, I want to share some of the information I’ll be presenting with you. I have covered much of it before on my website, so I’ll share the links to those articles with you.
The focus of this morning is on saving money with coupons! It doesn’t have to be complicated or take a lot of time. It will take practice but anyone can use coupons to save money. In fact, using coupons is one of the quickest ways to see savings in your budget. I’ll share my printable stock-up price list to help everyone find good price points for savings – whether on sale or with coupons. Here are some of the coupon topics I’m covering.
- The Hows and Whys of Couponing (in my Couponing Series)
- My Coupon Binder and How to Create Your Own
- 5 Simple Things All Beginning Couponers Should Know
- 10 Items to Stockpile (or a Bit More about Stockpiling)
- Printable Stock-Up Price List
- 31 Days of Simple Savings
- How to Save Even More with Seasonal Sale Cycles
I’m also talking about ways to save and earn money, and sharing a couple of my favorite ways to earn a bit more on the side. Have you signed up for Bing yet? It’s my favorite way to easily earn a $5 Amazon gift card each month. I don’t recommend things lightly, but these are the couple I do recommend. If you haven’t signed up for these yet, there’s plenty of time to sign up now and start earning for Christmas!
- How I Paid for Our Christmas with My Online Earnings
- 5 Simple Ways I’m Saving Money
- 5 Simple Ways I’m Making Money
- Bing (My current favorite!)
- Opinion Outpost Surveys
Finally, because Moms are always looking to save time as well as money, I’m sharing some of my favorite recipes and kitchen tricks (as time allows). I enjoy baking and like to cook good food for my family. And what workshop would be complete without chocolate?
- Why and How I Make Homemade Bread (with a Cost Analysis)
- How to Make Frugal and Delicious Homemade Yogurt in my Slow Cooker
- How to Save Time and Money by Cooking Chicken in the Slow Cooker
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking
- 31 Days of Chocolate
- Frugal Chocolate Syrup
- My 5 Favorite Freezer Meals
I’m looking forward to this morning – and wish you all could be here, too! Any questions? Make sure you ask in the comments and I’ll be happy to answer! If you’re not already an email subscriber and you’d like to be, you can sign up in the box on sidebar on my homepage. By signing up, you will receive a daily email whenever there is something new posted – so you won’t miss anything!