My husband resubscribed us to the Sunday paper this year. They were charging the same $2 a week to deliver the paper that I was paying to pick it myself at the gas station, plus they offered us a $25 gift card to Meijer. It was the gift card deal that sold us on it because I’m paying exactly what I was already, but I get my paper delivered and I get a free $25 to spend at Meijer! That makes this frugal girl happy.
This Sunday, we should be receiving two coupon inserts in our Sunday paper. This is what I’ll be looking for in, in my newly delivered paper…
- Campbell’s $.25/3 Great for Cooking soups (5/18)
- Del Monte $.50/4 14.5oz green beans (6/15)
- Dole $.50/2 canned fruits (5/31)
- French’s $.30/1 classic yellow mustard (5/15)
- Wholly Guacamole $1/1 product (4/30)
- Ziploc $1/2 bags (4/27)
You can view the full list of coupons at Sunday Coupon Preview.