Have you seen the news? Did you know that Aldi is starting to carry an organic product line? It’s called Simply Nature. From what I’ve read, this is a trial program, where they are determining what products to carry long-term.
The picture above is taken from their sale ad this week. I was impressed with the variety of products – at reasonable prices. Here’s a list of those products, in case you can’t read the list above.
- Simply Nature Thin Crust Pizza – $3.49
- Organic Toasted Oats or Shredded Wheat Cereal – $1.99
- Organic 100% Apple Juice – $2.49
- Apple Juice Boxes (3 pack) – $0.99
- Organic String Cheese (6 count) – $2.99
- Simply Nature Organic Raw Milk Cheese – $3.49
- Free Range Chicken Broth (32 ounces) – $1.69
- All Natural Organic Greek Yogurt (6 ounces) – $0.89
- Simply Nature Organic Pasta – $1.29
- Organic Pasta Sauce – $1.99
- Organic Diced Tomatoes (28 ounces) – $1.49
- Frozen Organic Strawberries (12 ounces) – $2.39
Aldi’s is on the other side of town, so I don’t make it there very often. That said, I am planning on going to check out their new organic line. The pasta sauces and tomatoes, as well as the cheese, caught my eye. What would you buy if (when) you were shopping at Aldi?